Thursday 1 January 2015

Paranoid or are they really that petty and nasty?

Click on the paranoia button or ask if I am being reasonable and some very powerful politicians are being petty to the utmost.


I have problems with my neighbours,they are housos in Queensland department of housing units. The noise, the drug dealing, the abuse I get regularly, the police visits to arrest yet another person in the two units, and then the organophosphate chemical attack the last time I dared complain about MnM foul mouthed misogynistic trash bad white rap muzac being far too loud.

Five years ago my dog got baited because I dared complain about the foul mouthed skank living in the junkie house.

They dont all pay rent to housing which is another bug bear. If you live in government housing, it is cheap, subsidised at least pay rent FFS.

 Since the old lady left in Christmas 2013 the block of two has become a drug commune.  The new arrival is fresh out of jail for car theft, smashing a cop shop in a local shopping centre, stealing luggage,shop lifting and drugs.  Her daughter is 8 or 9 and has been heard  to scream I will fucking kill you, threatening mummy dear with a kitchen knife.  The daughter came round to our place crying that mum was using the needle again and she had promised not to.  Nice couple of houses,the front one has been known to have people sleeping in the garage, needs be I suppose.  But the low life scum sleeping there used to use the old lady behind garden as a toilet.  Enough is enough and the organophosphate attack was the last straw.  When I complained about the noise today I asked if she had had her daughter checked out and monitored and then the junkie started in.  Foul mouthing me.  Being old and grey the obvious is " fuckin pedo".  He shit when I asked if his daughter and 2 friends were checked out after the organophosphate attack, he was off his scone when that happened and didn't know.

NUMBER TWO

I have problems with NBN, like most other Australians, but today I learned that it may be up to ten years before my part of the world gets connected. My latest speed test for ADSL2 is pathetic.


 So am I being paranoid or is this normal for government inaction?

Are Tim Mander and Campbell Newman being legitimate politicians in not doing anything about the abusive drug commune in a government housing duplex?  Is it normal for my suburb to be shifted out to up to ten years before we get a sniff of NBN?

Or is this a little bit of petty retribution for me daring to ask that Tony Abbott, this country's Prime Minister, do what all the rest of us have to do and follow the law?

Time will tell, I just hope I survive the drug commune and that the library stays open with interweb when my interweb connection finally kicks the bucket.

Any thoughts and most especially from the politicians involved and perhaps the labour party as they are the politicians not involved and hiding from being involved.




If you want to keep me out of poverty, please send a penny or two.  I am one of those pov-liners who can't afford to drive a car and for who a cup of coffee or a glass of beer is out of the question.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony, While I am not commenting directly on this latest post of yours, I thought you might be interested to know I picked up the link to your blog from a comment I made on the US Alternet webpage. They had an article about Whitlam's sacking, and I made a comment on some constitutional aspects of that. I have been dealing with the Australian Constitution, as an ordinary citizen, for the past 28 years and have had my book, "A constitutional Journey" published. If you are interested, have a look at my webpage www.aussieindependence.com I can send you an ebook copy as it includes a copy of the letter I sent to the Attorney General in 2000 listing the 28 members of Parliament holding dual citizenship. Needless to say, I never got a response. Let me know by email at guggzie@gmail.com
    I have just completed another book for teaching people about the British Act we still use as our Constitution - despite the ludicrous 1999 ruling of the High court that the UK was a foreign country. This book will be published shortly, but it can be read at https://independent.academia.edu/PatersonGraham

    ReplyDelete