Saturday 14 March 2015

Another to Abbott

I first wrote to you in February 2014, last year, and 16 times since then.
Ms Terri Butler a Member for Parliament wrote to you with the same query on 23 January 2015.

I have 25,000 reading my log regularly, most especially this one
I have upwards of 600,000 read my tweets on a good day.  A lot of people hanging on your response to Ms Butler.
It is over 7 weeks now since Ms Butler asked you about your British citizenship, 7 weeks without a reply.

According to all of the senior members of the party I have spoken to you should have responded the same week.  I doubt this is incompetent staffing, you are the reason there is no reply. Are you really giving the none verbal middle finger to another Member of Parliament?

When will you answer?

Answer your voters, answer fellow MPs, I am sure the 600,000 who occasionally follow my twitters will be only too glad to express their views when asked.




If you want to keep me out of poverty, please send a penny or two.  I am one of those pov-liners who can't afford to drive a car and for who a cup of coffee or a glass of beer is out of the question.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment