Saturday 28 November 2015

cops called around last night

I twitter a bit.
Yesterday I mentioned that the Director General of the Queensland government department planning on extinguishing native title to allow the Adani Carmichael coal mine to go ahead was easily found.

Online in about 30 seconds you could find his address and phone number and get a look at his front door on google maps.

The police turned up at my place about 10pm.  No warrant because no crime had been committed.

They were concerned that my telling twitter that something that is in every house in Brisbane could be used to find the address of the Director General.  I can't make Sensis of it.

One journalist come editor I know labelled this fascism.

I have written to the Queensland Premier,the Attorney General,the minister responsible for the Director General and the minister responsible for the police to find out what in hells name is going on.

About 10pm last night (Saturday 29/1/15) two police officers saying they were from Parliament Security came to my house in Dicky Beach.  They had driven from Brisbane.

They did not have a warrant and freely admitted I had committed no crime.

The reason for spending so much money in getting two cops on overtime to drive 200km round trip was that I had dared mention on twitter that the man who was planning on removing native title to allow Adani to mine was in the white pages phone book.

I occasionally write for independent news organisations so I would appreciate you commenting on this.

Who authorised the police harassment?
Was it the Attorney General, Doc Lynham or Adani calling in favours?
What is the problem with mentioning someone with the name Schaumberg is easy to find in white pages?

Another point I would like to write about is why your government feels it is necessary to even consider this.

AND

Considering the federal laws governing the Adani mine are invalid why do you do nothing to have the Federal government validate the laws?  Mr Abbott is in parliament illegally, his office freely admits he has not renounced his British citizenship,l he seems to think that Australian citizenship by descent starts at birth, but it doesnt. It starts when the minister for Immigration approves the application.  details are in a letter I sent to the Prime Minister, perhaps you can have your legal people go over it and see that all hope for an Adani mine has gone because of Tony Abbott.  http://tonymagrathea.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/email-to-turnbull-pyne-smith-and-butler.html  and http://tonymagrathea.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/petitions-to-parliament.html

I do look forward to finding out the reasons for what has been labelled as fascism by one of the editors I write for.  I also look forward to you demanding the federal government fix the Abbott problem.  even the carbon tax is still current because the changes made were invalid.  George Brandis is A Queenslander who may be able to help, though I would consider the advice from Ms D'Ath much closer to the truth.

And of course the begging bit at the end of all my blogs because my hobby of overthrowing the federal government with my keyboard really does cost a few pennies every now and then.





No comments:

Post a Comment