Wednesday 10 May 2017

Will this be my last email to Tony Abbott?

Dear Mr Abbott

Last parliament, the 44th, Senator Cormann hid a petition that would have had you produce your renunciation of British citizenship papers.  This parliament Mr Vasta tried to do the same but a dozen Queensland senators and my local MP Mr Wallace convinced Mr Vasta that three years in jail may not be worth it for him.  He was concerned about the other Section 44 is in the Crimes Act 1914, called the Compounding Offences clause so released the petition for answer.

Again it took mention of the Crimes Act 1914 for Senator Ryan to change his story of never being given the petition by the Petitions Committee and so the answer is due in a week or so.

Will you wait for the senator to publish his response to the petition or will you put into Hansard a copy of your renouncement papers?

I didn't enjoy this chase, I didn't like being ignored by you, I didn't like being lied to by your senior staff and other politicians, I didn't like the contempt you showed to fellow parliamentarians in not even sending them an automatic reply to their letters asking you to show you comply with our constitution.  Ms Butler and Senator Nash wrote two pretty fine letters asking you as a fellow parliamentarian to show you comply with our constitution.  I didn't really like having to learn about FOIs, the constitution, immigration law, UK civil law, UK data protection, Australian data protection.  After 3 1/2 years you can basically thank Peta Credlin for my beginning to ask questions and to look and learn.  It has astounded me how arrogant you are and how ignorant of our laws.  You claim western civilisation is paramount, but the main tenet of western civilisation is the rule of law.


I look forward to your producing the documents, or your not producing the documents.  Either way is good for me.


kind regards

Tony Magrathea


PS would be loverly if your staff actually showed you the email, because I doubt very much has got through to you.




And the bit at the bottom asking you to Paypal a gift to me if you like what I write about.

Thank you to those who have PayPal'd me, much appreciated.  Being PayPal I can't thank you personally because your personal details are kept private.  Very much appreciated to have the support, in gifts or words, from so many people over the past 44 months.  There's that number again, started in the 44th parliament about section 44 and the other section 44 in the Crimes Act may  be just what convinces parliamentarians to do the legal thing.  Almost forgot the spill vote, Turnbull 54 Abbott 44.  Lucky numbers anyone?

Cheers thanks & goodonya


No comments:

Post a Comment